Heading to Dmexco this week? Be sure to stop by the PubMatic Booth, Hall 8, Aisle C069 to find out about our latest product launch: SEVEN, PubMatic’s comprehensive revenue management platform that gives publishers full control of their digital assets and gives media buyers the ability to purchase verified audiences and premium inventory at scale across all screens, channels and formats.
The SEVEN platform provides solutions for:
- Holistic management of ad decisioning;
- Automating the buying and selling of inventory;
- Managing quality control and compliance;
- Providing real-time data and analytics.
SEVEN encompasses both PubMatic’s existing offerings–including its SSP, RTB, PMP, Analytics, Header Bidding, Curated Audiences, and more,–as well as new solutions including the Unified Ad Server and OpenWrap, within these four solution areas.
PubMatic’s Unified Ad Server is the first built specifically to enable seamless workflow across all ad revenue channels, whether guaranteed direct sold campaigns, private marketplace, private marketplace guaranteed, automated guaranteed, open exchange or integrated wrapper. With PubMatic’s Unified Ad Server, publishers now have the ability to:
- Manage programmatic and non-programmatic inventory from a single view;
- Optimize revenue across sales channels without jeopardizing guarantees or brand control requirements;
- Access enterprise-grade analytics with real-time data and insights.
“It’s great to see companies like PubMatic developing the ability for publishers like us to optimize revenue across channels—especially without sacrificing guarantees,” said Stefan Carlsson, Head of Programmatic at Bonnier Tidskrifter. “With the launch of SEVEN it’s clear that they have a lot more in store as well.”
To find out more about SEVEN, visit www.PubMatic.com or visit the team at Dmexco this week at the PubMatic Booth, Hall 8 Aisle C069.